Breastcancerandme

I started this blog because one of my friends asked me to. I guess it was an easy way for people to stay in touch, and to be a suport through this journey called cancer. I have found though, that people are taking away different things from this blog and now, I see it more as an opportunity to share thoughts of life, and to reach out to others, and not just cancer patients and survivors.

Monday, December 11, 2006

I am in a pretty good mood these days. On Friday, I was in a tizzy over the cost and side effects of the HRT I will be starting this weekend. But I have recently had many reminders that God has taken care of everything in this journey of mine and have been reminded to 'trust him'. Even looking at my skin so far, I see that the radiation seems to have had a minimal effect on the skin quality.

How remiss of me to have forgotten God's provision! So, I have decided to begin enjoying myself and not worry about things. Everything has a solution and it will pop up, but there is plenty of time to worry about things later. So, I have been lunching out to the nines. And have visited my favourite dress shop and even bought something I did not need - but hey, it was really cute. So, that's the Christmas outfit taken care of!

Now to work on the new year outfit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home