Breastcancerandme

I started this blog because one of my friends asked me to. I guess it was an easy way for people to stay in touch, and to be a suport through this journey called cancer. I have found though, that people are taking away different things from this blog and now, I see it more as an opportunity to share thoughts of life, and to reach out to others, and not just cancer patients and survivors.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well, here I was thinking that no-one was leaving comments because they had no response to what I had been saying. Or that they preferred the one-one-one route ie, email - indeed, most people have been emailing me their comments. I was really embarassed when my uncle emailed me to say that he could not find the 'comment' button! Sure enough when I looked for it, I could not find it ie, I had not enabled it!

Anyone who has worked with me will know that I can only talk technology, not 'do' it. Well, that's my PR training for you - spin, spin, spin!

Anyway, I've done something to enable comments. I hope it works. Just click on 'comments' at the bottom of this post. Unfortunately, if you want to leave a comment on the previous posts, you will have to do so on this post, and all subsequent posts - a limitation of this software.

So - leave a comment, let's start a conversation on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home