Breastcancerandme

I started this blog because one of my friends asked me to. I guess it was an easy way for people to stay in touch, and to be a suport through this journey called cancer. I have found though, that people are taking away different things from this blog and now, I see it more as an opportunity to share thoughts of life, and to reach out to others, and not just cancer patients and survivors.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Horror of horrors! I found out today that I am known, in Mt Elizabeth oncology centre circles as the 'bicep lady'!All because I reported that my right bicep was swelling to the onco radiologist! The good news is, as I made sure to inform all the radio girls today, my bicep has since shrunk and is now the SAME size as the other one.

Also, as hairs start to grow, I realise much to my dismay, that I have to start shaving my legs again, especially since doctors now poke me everywhere to see which muscles are swelling. No getting away from it....aiyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home